Integrated Services stems from Mapleton’s commitment to improving service and outcomes for children. Using a holistic approach to individual students and schools, Integrated Services aims to provide a comprehensive range of services at the school level and resources to respond to student needs.
Click here for more information regarding Mapleton's Health Services.
Click here for more information regarding Mapleton's Special Populations.
Family Support Resources - This site offers links to housing support, food support, health care information, crisis lines, and other support resources for families.
- Free COVID-19 testing sites
- Can I go to school today?
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment - COVID in Colorado
- Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 resources
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease - National Association of School Psychologists
- Helping children cope with the stress of COVID-19 - World Health Organization
- CDC Mental Health and Coping
- CO HELP | 303.389.1687 or 1.877.462.2911
- Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-TALK (8255) Text to Talk 38255
- Safe 2 Tell Colorado 1-877-542-7233
- Mapleton Wellness
Executive Director of Integrated Services
Assistant Director of Integrated Services, Special Population
Secretary, Special Populations
Director of Integrated Services, Health Services
Secretary, Health Services
7350 N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80221